Monday, September 26, 2011

This Month in the Preschool Computer Lab: Farms and Autumn

It's the last week of September! Hooray! I am tired of teaching the 5 Senses, so this week I'm jumping ahead to our themes for October: farms and autumn. It's also Fire Safety Month, and Grandparents' Day and Halloween both fall this month. The problem is, I'm having trouble deciding which activities to have our students work on. Luckily I have an all-day training today, so that gives me an extra day to decide. Here are some activities I'm considering using this month. I have a great pumpkin carving website to share too, but I'll post about that later in the month.
What interactive activities do you use for a farm or autumn theme, or for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...