Some of you know that I am one of the admins of the Tchr2Tchr blog. In honor the huge Teachers Pay Teachers sale for Teachers Appreciation (May 6 - May 8), Tchr2Tchr has put together a Link-Up for TpT teacher-authors who are participating in the sale. Most of these are offering 20% off all products during the sale. Combined with the TpT coupon code TAD12 for an additional 10% off, that's about 28% off of the original prices. Check it out, and if you are participating, feel free to add your store link too!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Teacher Appreciation Week is next week. Hopefully your students and their parents have some lovely surprises planned for you, and many of you will be enjoying PTA luncheons or little gifts from your administration as well. Teachers Pay Teachers and Smarty Pants Teaching (that's me!) want to get in on the act, too!
In honor of Teacher Appreciation, everything in my store will be on sale for 20% off May 6-8 (Sunday-Tuesday). In addition, you can use the coupon code TAD12 to receive an additional 10% off the already-discounted price. That makes your savings about 28%! Wow!
That means file folder games, ordered pairs activities, and $3.00 items will be just over $2.00, I Have / Who Has games will be less than $1.50, resources that normally go for a dollar will be 72 cents, and even more expensive $5.00 items will be on sale for just over $3.50. What a bargain!
Here are some links to my most popular items!
- Author's Porpoise File Folder Game, on sale for $2.16
- Graph the Constellations Activity, on sale for $2.16
- Valentines Similes, on sale for 72 cents
- Snowman Ordered Pairs Practice, on sale for $1.98
- Down on the Farm Cause & Effect File Folder Game, on sale for $2.16
- Fact & Opinion Hands-On Card Sort Activity, on sale for $1.80
- Weight / Mass Card Sort (Standard and Metric), on sale for $1.80
- Valentines Note From Your Teacher (Poem), on sale for 72 cents
- Santa Claus Ordered Pairs Practice, on sale for $1.98
- Holiday Cause & Effect Hands-On Activity, on sale for $1.44
Posted by Anna Colley at 1:21 PM